Packages and Offers
Minaret Station Alpine Lodge offers a number of packages.
Our current selection of Offers and Packages include:
- Stay Three, Pay Two
- Winter Heli Ski and Stay
- Romance and Celebration
- The Ultimate Southern Lakes and Fiordland Getaway
- Spring-Summer Southern Alps Heli Fly Fishing
Stay Three, Pay Two
Exclusive Offer during Autumn and Spring months only - Stay Three, Pay Two
Experience the stunning alpine seasonal colours at Minaret Station this Autumn or Spring. Pay two nights and we will take care of your final night as part of our all inclusive Stay Three, Pay Two offer.
Surrounded by snow capped mountains, the change in season is a spectacular time of the year to stay and enjoy a range of activities at Minaret Station, and in the nearby Mt Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks. Take advantage of the experienced onsite Guide included in your package and enjoy hiking in and around the valleys, and indulge in a gourmet picnic on the snow line.
This special offer includes:
- Three nights accommodation at Minaret Station Alpine Lodge (package based on 2 guests)
- An onsite Guide for hiking activities
- Pre dinner drinks, canapés, three course evening meal and all beverages daily
- A fully cooked breakfast each morning, prepared by our Chef
- Lunch of your choice, served daily in the Mountain Kitchen or as a gourmet picnic to accompany your chosen activity
- Complimentary full mini bar and WIFI
This Stay Three / Pay Two offer is available only for selected dates in May/June and Sept/Oct 2018
Helicopter transfers to / from Minaret Station Alpine Lodge are additional
To check availability please enquire now including the name of your package in the 'Additional Information' field.
Winter Heli Ski and Stay
Make Minaret Station the location of your ultimate New Zealand Winter escape. Immerse yourself in the luxury of Minaret Station Alpine Lodge after an unforgettable day of Heli Skiing at the heart of New Zealand's Southern Alps. Indulge in the finest local cuisine matched with award winning wines, then bask in the afterglow with a spa under the southern stars.
Private Charter Group and Individual pricing available on application.
Guided Heli Skiing on Minaret Station's exclusive terrain
Return Heli transfers to Minaret Station Alpine Lodge ex Queenstown or Wanaka
Chef prepared breakfast, lunch and a three course evening meal each day (lunch is available as picnic on request)
All beverages, including complimentary mini bar (excl. Reserve Cellar Wines)
Accommodation in one of Minaret Station's four luxury chalets
An onsite Guide for walks around the lodge
Heli Ski and Stay offers are availlable from July through October, snow conditions dependant
Learn more about Heli Skiing with Minaret Station here
The Celebration Package
Looking for a stunning proposal location - a remote mountaintop or beside an alpine waterfall? Wanting to enjoy luxury surroundings with that special someone? How about a celebration 'just beacuse'? The Alpine Lodge on Minaret Station is a unique and exclusive venue for a celebration. The property's location and experiences are enhanced by exceptional cuisine, incomparable privacy and personal service, experienced wilderness guides and our very own helicopter fleet Alpine Helicopters. Contact our Reservations team to assist you with planning your celebration experience.
Two Night Celebration Package
- Two nights accomodation at Minaret Station's Alpine Lodge in a private King Chalet for 2 guests
- Ridgetop Champagne Experience on one evening of your stay
- Cheese & Fruit platter on arrival
- Return scenic helicopter flights to Minaret Station Alpine Lodge
- Pre dinner canapés and drinks in the Mountain Kitchen Lodge
- Three course gourmet dinner each evening, served in the Mountain Kitchen Lodge, or your Chalet
- Award winning regional wines, and wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available (excludes our Cellar Wine List)
- Breakfast of your choice daily prepared by our Chef
- An exclusive guided walk and Champagne picnic in a remote wilderness setting on Minaret Station
- Complimentary minibar, and in room amenities (including private outdoor Hot Tub)
NZD$ 5,400.00 per person* (based on 2 guests).
*Price inclusive of GST
** Excluding Reserve Cellar Wines
This package is not available during the following period: 20 December 2018 - 16 January 2019, and is subject to availability at any time
This package is not available in conjunction with any other offer
Planning a Wedding? Learn more about Minaret Station as New Zealand's most remote and exclusive wedding location here
For the suggested Celebration offer, and to check availability please enquire now including the name of your package in the 'Additional Information' field.
The Ultimate Southern Lakes and Fiordland Getaway
Stay three nights each at two of New Zealand's premium properties, Fiordland Lodge and Minaret Station Alpine Lodge
Both properties are surrounded by a stunning lake and alpine scenery on the fringes of the renowned Fiordland and Mt Aspiring National Parks respectively. Each Lodge offers a wide choice of activities giving visitors to New Zealand the opportunity to experience the very best of fly fishing, guided hikes and private charters on Milford and Doubtful Sounds, and remote scenic helicopter flights amidst alpine lakes, glaciers and the Southern Alps.
Fiordland Lodge, with only 10 luxurious rooms is set on a superb rural site with commanding views out across Lake Te Anau. Over the lake to the west lie the mountains of Fiordland National Park, boasting over three million acres of untouched wilderness and existing as part of the much larger South West New Zealand World Heritage Area.
Minaret Station is a privately owned 50,000 acre working high country station located near Wanaka where your experience begins with a stunning 25 minute scenic helicopter flight to Minaret Station's Alpine Lodge, where only four Chalet Suites are set in a dramatic alpine valley, draped by surrounding peaks.
Both Lodges are renowned for their exceptional southern hospitality, experienced guides, world class fishing, hiking and bespoke activity programmes complimented by premium accommodation and gourmet cuisine in exclusive and stunning locations. Fiordland Lodge is accessible by both car and helicopter from Queenstown International Airport. Minaret Station Alpine Lodge is connected only by helicopter which is included in the package below.
- Three nights Deluxe Lodge Room at Fiordland Lodge
- Pre dinner canapés and beverages
- Full country breakfast each morning
- Return scenic helicopter transfers from Queenstown to Minaret Station
- Three nights in a Chalet Suite
- An onsite Guide for hiking activities
- Pre dinner canapés and dinner
- Beverages (including full mini bar)
- Al la Carte and Continental Breakfast of choice daily
NZD$ POA per person* twinshare
Fiordland Lodge closed June, July and August
Package pricing total for two people, GST inclusive (15% Goods and Services tax) and valid until May 30 2019
Package subject to availability at the time of confirmation
Deposit and cancellation terms and conditions apply
Additional guests, children and exclusive family and group reservations welcome
*Excluding Reserve Cellar Wines
For the suggested Six Night Ultimate Southern Lakes Itinerary and to check availability please enquire now including the name of your package in the 'Additional Information' field.